Sarah DeVoe has over twelve years of experience in public accounting, working in both the tax and financial reporting aspects of the industry.
Sarah began her career with a local CPA firm in her home state of New York. She moved to Virginia a few years later and joined BSB in 2012. Her areas of specialty include audits and reviews of financial statements as well as corporate, partnership and individual taxation. In addition to the CPA designation, Sarah is also a Certified Fraud Examiner. Sarah earned a BSBA from the University of Richmond with a major in Accounting and minor in Latin.
When she’s not at the office, you can find Sarah shopping at the nearest mall or watching her beloved NY Mets and Richmond Spiders.
- Licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia (CPA)
- Licensed in the State of New York (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
Community service, past and present
- Finance Committee, Doorways for Women and Families
- Ambassador Committee, Arlington Chamber of Commerce
- VSCPA Young Professionals Advisory Committee
- Alpha Chi Omega
o Alumnae Chapter Treasurer and Past-President
o Finance Advisor – Virginia Tech
o Delegate – Northern Virginia Alumnae Panhellenic Association