Small Business Accounting Services
As a small business ourselves, the certified public accountants at Burdette, Smith & Bish LLC understand the importance of small business success. We also understand the challenges of small business ownership and operation, and that’s why we strive to provide just the right mix of small business accounting services that will allow you to do what you do best — run your business.
Whether you need short-term or ongoing small business accounting services, we can help you build a strong financial platform necessary to build your company.
Our small business accounting services include:
- Accounting systems analysis, design and training
- Bank account reconciliation: The highly experienced certified public accountants at Burdette, Smith and Bish LLC are standing by to help Reston small business owners manage their financial accounts, to assist you differentiate between your bank statements and your general ledger.
- Income statement generation: An income statement — which is sometimes referred to as a profit and loss statement, a statement of activities, or a statement of operations — is an important tool for determining your profit or loss for a given period.
- Payroll services
- Balance sheet generation: A balance sheet provides a snapshot of the financial condition of your Reston small business at any given moment. Alongside the income statement, your company’s balance sheet is one of the two most important documents lenders, investors, and vendors consider when granting credit.
- Financial consulting
- Tax preparation and IRS representation
Burdette, Smith & Bish LLC is northern Virginia’s go to certified public accounting and financial planning firm. For more information about our small business accounting services, contact us today.