Rebecca Bartholomae has over thirty years of experience as a certified public accountant.
Becky started her career at D.L. Flynn and Associates. Becky joined the firm in 1987. Becky’s specialties include tax planning and compliance for individuals, corporations, partnerships, multi-state taxation and technical support services, in addition to management and accounting consulting to small businesses. Her clients include small businesses, construction and real estate investors.
Becky is a graduate of Wittenberg University in Springfield, Ohio with a Bachelor of Arts in History and German.
- Licensed in Commonwealth of Virginia (CPA)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
Community service, past and present
- Treasurer-Broyhill Crest Recreation Club
- Treasurer-Friendship United Methodist Church
- Treasurer-Skopelos Foundation for the Arts
- Cub Scout/Boy Scout Leader
- Northern Chapter VSCPA-Professional Development Chair.
- “Ask A CPA” Program
- Public Service Task Force
- Tax Advisory Board
- Board of Directors
Area Of Expertise
- Business entity selection
- Business succession planning
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Retirement planning
- Financial planning
- Business (partnership, S corp, C corp)
- Single Member LLCs
- Trusts and Estates