John Haffey has over thirty-four years of experience as a certified public accountant and a registered investment advisor.
John earned his Master of Science in Accounting from George Washington University and Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of Virginia. Every Thursday, you’ll (still) find him playing basketball with his college pals and their sons.
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants
Honors and awards
- 1997 Exceptional Volunteer, Alexandria Chapter of the American Red Cross
Community service, past and present
- Board of Directors – 4 Wave, Inc.
- Treasurer – Alexandria Chapter of the American Red Cross
- President – Men of St. James, Falls Church, Virginia
- Secretary – Pickett Center Condominium Association
- Committee Chair –Alexandria Red Cross Waterfront Festival
- Coach, McLean Youth, Inc.